Welcome to the Human Services Department at Little Singer Community School. Below you will find current job openings and guidelines for a successful application.
To apply for any position, submit your application, resume and all required documents to email@example.com. For further information please contact us by phone at 928-686-6108, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact support portal found below.
Current Job Openings
Employment Application Documents
- Applicants must file a complete and accurate employment application with Little Singer Community School.
- A cover letter, current resume, and 3 letters of recommendation are required.
- Applicants applying for a certified instructional position must be licensed to teach in the State of Arizona.
- Certified positions require official transcripts be provided to the school before date of hire.
- State, Federal and Navajo Nation background checks are required before assuming any position.
Little Singer Community School offers a unique and culturally enriched environment with multiple benefits including health, retirement and professional development.
Employees at Little Singer Community School can expect:
- Dine' Culture Environment
- Employer provided health insurance
- 401(K) benefits
- Paid federal and tribal holidays off for 10 month contract employees
- Personal leave accrual
- Professional development and support
Required Computer Application: Adobe Acrobat Reader (download above) or equivalent is required to properly fill out forms.
Document Signatures: Please type your name on the signature line where required. A digital signature is not required. LSCS will review documents and request proper initials and/or signature at a later time.
Please Send Completed Documents to: email@example.com
We are here to help! Access to a computer and support can be provided on campus. For further information please contact us by phone at 928-686-6108, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the contact support portal found below.